We're Hiring! :: Apply Below
Welcome to the recruiting website for East Manufacturing. East is located approximately 20 minutes east of Akron, Ohio and about 25 minutes northeast
of Canton on State Route 44 in Randolph, Ohio. East manufacturers aluminum dump, refuse and flatbed trailers for the transportation
industry. Most people employed in our facility are skilled aluminum MIG welders. We also employ trailer production support technicians
as well as repair technicians in our service facility. We are one of the largest employers in Portage County with a current plant
workforce in access of 360 associates. We are considered a preferred employer for a number of reasons including our compensation package and the
way we value our employees. Our people are truly the secret ingredient to the success of our business.
For those people that would like to acquire the training needed to secure a new career as a welder/fabricator without costing a fortune,
please click on the link just below to see a list of local schools that offer fabulous adult weld training programs at VERY reasonable cost.
The great thing about these schools is their training is very focused on what local employers need in the way of skills for the positions they seek to fill.
Click here for information about welding and fabrication training
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS AS OF 9/1/14
Production MIG Welder
We are currently seeking to fill several PRODUCTION MIG WELDING positions throughout the facility. An appealing candidate for one
of these welding positions would have verifiable training and/or work related experience as a MIG welder. Preference is given to those
cadidates proficient at aluminum MIG welding, but a very strong background in steel MIG welding might allow someone to easily
transition into the aluminum MIG welding process.
Must be able to work any shift as many of the openings are on 2nd Shift.
The positions being filled have a starting wage between $13.82 and $14.07 per hour.
There are $0.50 increases every 90 days during the first twelve months of employment brining the new employee wage to $15.82
or $16.07 per hour by the end of the first year. Please take a moment to look in the left margin bar for the many reasons why you should consider a career with EAST.
Trailer Inspection Technician
Currently seeking a full-time quality inspector with at least one year of experience working for a
competitor inspecting dumps, refuse, and flatbed trailers. Successful candidates will demonstrate
strong knowledge of the industry and related products during the interview process. We offer an
excellent benefit package including health care, paid holidays, paid vacation, profit sharing and
401(k). Compensation commensurate with education and experience. Information submitted in
response to this job listing shall be kept in strict confidence.
Currently seeking to fill a Maintenance Technician opening at our Randolph, Ohio facility. Successful candidates would fit the following criteria;
- Troubleshoot mechanical/electrical problems and take corrective action as required
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks based on scheduled availablity of equipment and report findings to Maintenance Manager
- Perform all maintenance tasks in compliance with established safety procedures
- Maintain a organized, clean and safe work environment at all times
- Fabricate new or repair existing factory support equipment utilizing torches, MIG welders and other types of fabrication equipment
- Train other maintenance personnel in the skills required to perform general maintenance tasks
- Detail all work performed by completing departmental documentation
Position has a starting wage of $14.27 per hour. There are $0.50 increases every 90 days during the first twelve months of employment
increasing the wage to $16.27 per hour by the end of the first year. Please take a moment to look in the left margin bar for the many
reasons why you should consider a career with East.
Trailer Repair Technician
Currently seeking to fill several Service Technician openings at our Randolph, Ohio facility. Successful candidates would fit the following criteria;
- Knowledge in the general repair and maintenance procedures for tractor-trailers
- Verifiable work related experience in a tractor-trailer repair facility
- Preference will be given to applicants with first hand experience repairing aluminum dump trailers and/or flatbeds
- Solid employment history
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- No assault, theft, drug or other serious felonies in past seven years
Positions have a starting wage of $13.57 per hour.
There are $0.50 increases every 90 days during the first twelve months of employment making the wage to $15.57 per hour by the end of the first year.
Please take a moment to look in the left margin bar for the many reasons why you should consider a career with East.
East Manufacturing Corp, 1871 State Route 44, P.O. Box 277, Randolph, Ohio 44265 - Phone: 330.325.9921
© 2012-2014 EastCareers.com - All Rights Reserved